Abby and I both love teaching art class. Once we've picked a fun project to do (thank goodness for the thousands of art teacher bloggers who provide us with inspiration), it is the easiest class to plan and execute. The kids are generally well-behaved in art class, and it's great seeing the creative sides of our kids. I wanted to share some pictures of some of the great things our kids have created this year!
| My 6th grade helpers, putting some posters together of their classmates' artwork |
| 6th grade pop art |
| 6th grade Aztec Sun Stones |
| 4th grade trees |
| 4th grade Middle Eastern-inspired carpets |
| 6th grade aliens |
| 3D collages |
| 6th grade fireworks |
| 4th grade Egyptian pyramids |
| The 4th grade classroom, decked out with their art. The fourth graders always get so excited about whose art I choose to put on the walls. |
| 6th grade classroom! I gave them balloons to decorate with, since it was Children's Day that week. |
Like these art works! Very creative! I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in elementary school! (Yu laoshi)
ReplyDeleteYu laoshi, it's so great to hear from you! Thank you for the nice note. It's crazy to think that I graduated a whole year ago! (And that my year at Yongfeng is almost over!)
DeleteThese are great! Their renditions of fireworks are different from most of the ones I've seen, which are more of a radial pattern. My favorite is Jimmy's kissing aliens (at least that's how I interpreted it).
ReplyDelete