The whole school does it together and shortly after I took this video Nina and I were persuaded to join in. We'll update with a new video as the semester progresses and the kids get their routines down.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Morning Exercises -Abby
The kids have started learning a new routine for their morning exercise period. For the past month and a half they have spent this period running around the yard in circles by grade while counting to four over and over, but this new routine is tricky and accompanied by some awesome music that may or may not have been taken from a video game.
The whole school does it together and shortly after I took this video Nina and I were persuaded to join in. We'll update with a new video as the semester progresses and the kids get their routines down.
The whole school does it together and shortly after I took this video Nina and I were persuaded to join in. We'll update with a new video as the semester progresses and the kids get their routines down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! Makes you wanna get up and boogie!!
ReplyDelete